Tax Saving Tactics
This unique guide is essential reading for ALL self-employed business owners (sole traders, partnerships etc) who want to pay less tax.
It contains over 50 chapters of practical, tried and tested tax saving techniques that your business can implement year-in, year-out, illustrated with easy to follow examples.
Many of the tax planning strategies are not widely known. Even those with substantial knowledge will uncover lots of valuable tax saving gems that will help them pay less:
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
We believe that no book has ever been published that contains so many tax saving opportunities for self-employed business owners. The latest edition has just beeen published (October 2012) and is completely up to date.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- How to claim a tax deduction of up to £4,000 for your private household expenses (mortgage interest, council tax, gas and electricity etc) if you work from home
- ... even if you only work at home some of the time!
- The special tax rules for part-time and hobby businesses.
- How to pay a tax-free salary to your spouse or partner.
- How to pay a tax-free salary to your children (including minor children).
- The tax benefits of making family members business partners.
- How to increase your Tax Credits by £8,200 by reducing your taxable profits.
- How to claim a tax deduction for your travel expenses, including flights, hotels, meals, alcohol, etc
- … even when you combine a business trip with a holiday!
- How to make your personal entertainment costs tax deductible.
- Tax saving strategies for e-commerce businesses.
- Plain English guide to capital allowances - including this year's big changes.
- How to save more tax when you buy cars, computers etc by timing your capital spending carefully and using the little-known capital allowances disclaimer.
- How to claim a £4,200 cashback from the taxman when you buy business assets.
- 7 chapters that will help you massively increase the tax relief on your motoring expenses. Topics covered include:
- How to increase your tax deduction for motoring costs by £11,535 by using (or not using) the 45p/25p mileage rates.
- All expenses on which VAT can be reclaimed: accessories, repairs, parking, number plates etc.
- How to claim a bigger VAT refund on your fuel.
- How to immediately recover over half the cost of a motor vehicle in tax relief.
- Is it better to lease or buy your car? We provide the definitive answer to this important tax planning question
- Borrowings - most people do not claim nearly as much tax relief as they should. Find out how much you can claim and how to avoid a dangerous trap.
- How to make interest on a personal loan (eg a home mortgage) tax deductible.
- Tax-free benefits that can be paid to your employees.
- How to make sure staff entertainment costs are always tax deductible.
- Pensions Auto Enrolment. Find out how to avoid this new tax on employers.
- Is it better to rent or buy business premises? We list the tax pros and cons.
- How to have property improvements classed as repairs so that you save more tax.
- How to claim immediate tax relief on the central heating, wiring, lighting and other ‘integral features’ when you buy commercial property.
- Year-end tax saving strategies.
- How to change your tax year-end itself and save up to £3,480 in tax.
- How to claim a bigger bad debt deduction by making specific bad debt provisions.
- The special VAT schemes that could save you over £1,000 every three months.
- How to pay 10% capital gains tax thanks to Entrepreneurs Relief.
- How to convert an investment property into a business property and save over £50,000 in capital gains tax.
- How to completely avoid inheritance tax thanks to business property relief and what you must do to protect this valuable relief.
- How to save up to £13,066 and possibly up to £63,651 by setting up a company.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Small Business Tax Saving Tactics - 282 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque