How to Save Tax 2016/17
This comprehensive annual tax planning guide explains how to pay less income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax. It is essential reading for anyone who wants to cut their tax bill, including salary earners, business owners and private investors.
Crammed full of tax planning tips, How to Save Tax 2016/17 is written in plain English and contains easy to follow advice and examples.
With over 150 pages of tax planning tips, this guide comes FREE with any purchase from Taxcafe. The 20th edition has just been published (March 2016) and is completely up to date.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
How to Save Tax 2016/17 covers a broad range of topics including:
- All the latest tax changes from the March 2016 Budget.
- All the tax changes announced in the November 2015 Autumn Statement.
- Details of future tax changes coming in 2017/18 and later tax years.
- Recent changes to the following major taxes:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Corporation tax
- Stamp duty land tax (including the new 3% surcharge)
- Capital gains tax saving tips
- Inheritance tax saving tips
- How to pay less income tax and national insurance, with special chapters for:
- Salary earners
- The self employed
- Landlords and property investors
- Company directors
- How to split your income with your spouse/partner and save thousands in tax.
- How to avoid the child benefit charge.
- How to invest tax free - a guide to the best tax shelters, including venture capital trusts, enterprise investment schemes and the seed enterprise investment scheme (SEIS).
- Details of George Osborne's revolutionary changes to pensions.
- How to increase the tax relief on your pension contributions.
- How to obtain more tax relief from your ISAs.
- Everything you need to know about the new Lifetime ISA.
- A-Z of tax exemptions and other tax-free amounts.
- A round up of other important tax changes including:
- Individual tax changes
- Business tax changes
All in all this guide is crammed full of tax saving tips that could save you thousands of pounds.
How Much Does it Cost?
We are currently providing a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/17 when you purchase any of our tax guides. To browse our guides click the View More Guides image below: