How to Make the Taxman
Pay for Your Retirement
Pension Magic shows you how to build a big retirement pot by claiming thousands of pounds of extra tax relief on your pension contributions.
The 6th edition was published in June 2016 and is completely up to date for the current tax year. It contains full details of ALL the major pension changes that have taken place over the past 24 months.
Pension Magic is written in plain English with dozens of real-life examples and case studies. It is essential reading for:
- All salary earners and non-working spouses
- All self-employed individuals
- All company owners
- Accountants and financial advisers
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All tax changes announced in the March 2016 and earlier Budgets.
- A plain-English guide to the new pension rules: how much you can put in, how and when you can take money out and how to maximise your tax savings at every stage.
- How a couple can increase their retirement income by over 30% by correctly choosing who makes pension contributions.
- How to claim backdated tax relief (200,000 people donít claim what they should).
- How parents with child benefit can get a tax refund of up to £72 for every £100 they invest in a pension.
- Why pensions are now one of the best inheritance tax shelters and can be used to pass wealth tax free down the generations.
- How to enjoy not just income tax relief but also national insurance relief (including the 13.8% paid by your employer) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How to boost your pension contributions by 34% with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How basic-rate taxpayers can increase their pension pots by 33%.
- How to calculate your ideal pension contribution (the one that saves you most tax) if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
- Pension strategies for high income earners (income over £100,000 or £150,000).
- Pension strategies for business owners, including:
- Why getting your company to make pension contributions is now better than making them personally.
- Why company pension contributions are a highly tax-efficient way to extract money from your business (almost as good as tax-free salaries!)
- Pension tips for sole traders and other self-employed individuals
- Everything you need to know about “auto-enrolment”, the new compulsory pensions for employees.
- How to give your children or grandchildren a retirement pot worth over £1 million.
- Full details of the new Pension Freedom rules, including the new "flexi-access drawdown", "uncrystallised funds pension lump sum" and money purchase annual allowance.
- Pensions vs buy-to-let - Detailed examples showing the benefits and drawbacks of withdrawing money from your pension to invest in property.
- How to avoid being hit by the pension recycling rules.
- The lifetime allowance - are you in danger of exceeding it?
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2017/2018.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2017 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Pension Magic - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque