How to Make the Taxman Pay
for Your Retirement
Pension Magic shows you how to build a big retirement pot by claiming thousands of pounds of extra tax relief on your pension contributions.
The 3rd edition has just been published (April 2014) and is completely up to date. It contains full details of the recent decision to allow unlimited pension withdrawals.
Pension Magic is written in plain English with dozens of real-life examples and case studies. It is essential reading for:
- All salary earners and non-working spouses
- All self-employed individuals
- All company owners
- Accountants and financial advisers
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All relevant changes from the March 2014 Budget.
- A plain-English guide to the new pension tax rules: how much you can put in, how much you can take out and how much tax you will save.
- How a couple can increase their retirement income by over 30% by correctly choosing who makes pension contributions.
- How to claim backdated tax relief (400,000 people don’t claim what they should).
- How parents receiving child benefit can receive a tax refund of up to £72 for every £100 they invest in a pension.
- How to enjoy not just income tax relief but also national insurance relief (including the 13.8% paid by your employer) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How to boost your pension pot by up to £100,000 with a salary sacrifice pension.
- Why pensions are much more powerful tax shelters than ISAs, delivering between 42% and 71% more income.
- How basic-rate taxpayers can increase their pension pots by 33%.
- How to calculate your ideal pension contribution (the one that saves you most tax) if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
- A fascinating case study that reveals how you can put off pension saving for several years… and not end up out of pocket.
- Pension strategies for high income earners (income over £100,000 or £150,000).
- Pension strategies for business owners, including:
- How company directors can enjoy 42.5% tax relief on their pension contributions
- Why company pension contributions are a highly tax-efficient way to extract money from your business (almost as good as tax-free salaries!)
- Pension tips for sole traders and other self-employed individuals
- How property investors can completely avoid paying income tax on their buy-to-let properties.
- Everything you need to know about “auto-enrolment”, the new compulsory pensions for employees.
- How to give your children or grandchildren a retirement pot worth over £1 million.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2014/2015.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2014 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Pension Magic - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque