How to Make the Taxman Pay
for Your Retirement
Pension Magic shows you how to build a big retirement pot by claiming thousands of pounds of extra tax relief on your pension contributions.
Written in a clear, engaging style with practical examples throughout, this is probably the most interesting book about pensions you will ever read.
The latest edition has just been published (April 2013) and is completely up to date.
Pension Magic is essential reading for:
- All salary earners
- All self-employed individuals
- All company owners
- Accountants, financial advisers and other
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All the latest changes announced in the 2013 Budget.
- How you could end up with 128% more income by making full use of the amazing pension tax reliefs.
- How a couple can increase their retirement income by over 30% by correctly choosing who makes pension contributions.
- How to make a backdated tax relief claim (400,000 people don’t claim as much as they should).
- How parents with income of £50,000 to £60,000 can protect their child benefit and receive a tax refund of up to £72 for every £100 they invest in a pension.
- How to enjoy, not just income tax relief but also national insurance relief (including the 13.8% paid by your employer) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How to boost your pension pot by over £50,000 (possibly over £100,000) with a salary sacrifice pension.
- Why pensions are much more powerful tax shelters than ISAs, delivering between 42% and 83% more income.
- How basic-rate taxpayers can increase their pension pots by 33%.
- How to calculate your optimal pension contribution (the one that saves you most tax) if you are a higher-rate taxpayer.
- A fascinating case study that reveals how you can put off pension saving for several years… and end up not one penny out of pocket.
- Pension strategies for high income earners (those with income over £100,000 or £150,000).
- Pension strategies for business owners, including:
- How company directors can enjoy 42.5% tax relief on their pension contributions
- Why company pension contributions are a highly tax-efficient way to extract money from your business (almost as good as tax-free salaries!)
- Pension tips for sole traders and other self-employed individuals
- How property investors can completely avoid paying income tax on their buy-to-let properties.
- Important recent changes to pensions including:
- Putting money in: the new pension contribution rules
- Taking money out: the new rules that have made pensions much more flexible, including flexible drawdown and capped drawdown
- Everything you need to know about “auto-enrolment”, the new compulsory pensions.
- How to give your children or grandchildren a £1.5 million retirement pot.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Pension Magic - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque