Get The Latest Tax Information in Taxcafe's Taxation Books
Learning how to manage your own taxes efficiently and effectively can be daunting and difficult task. Taxcafe has an excellent range of taxation books written by top tax professionals . Each book is updated to the very latest information from the UK budget. For more information regarding Taxcafe's fantastic tax guides click here.
- Using a Property Company to Save Tax. This highly respected book by Carl Bayley is one of our most popular buy to let books. If you own several properties, the tax advantages of using a property company can be huge.
- How to Save Property Tax by Carl Bayley is full of essential tax tips and strategies to minimise your property tax bill.. Find out how to pay significantly less tax on your property investments and ventures.
- Tax-Free Property Investments by Nick Braun. An exciting new development on the property investment market, Property SIPPs are increasing in popularity amongst property investors. Taxcafe's latest book focuses on this fascinating area in detail.
What Will I Receive?
How to Save Property Tax - Professionally printed 300 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.