How to Save Property Tax
How to Save Property Tax is widely regarded as the tax bible for property investors.
Now in its 11th year of publication, the latest edition has just been published (May 2013) and is completely up to date.
How to Save Property Tax contains hundreds of tried and tested tax saving ideas - it will show you how to claim every single pound of tax relief you're entitled to.
The guide is written in plain English and is essential reading for ALL property investors including:
- Buy-to-let investors and landlords
- Second home owners
- Those renovating or developing property
- Anyone wanting to know the very latest tax changes
- Anyone wanting tried and tested ways to legally pay less income tax and capital gains tax.
What the press and our customers have
to say about How to Save Property Tax:
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
The guide contains dozens of real-life examples and tax planning tips to help you pay less income tax, capital gains tax and other property taxes. It contains all of the tax changes announced in the 2013 Budget and 2013 Finance Bill.
Subjects covered include:
- How couples can save almost £16,500 in income tax every year.
- How to delay paying tax on your rental income by up to 2 years.
- How to keep your income below £50,000 and protect your Child Benefit payments.
- How to get the taxman to pay your travel costs including:
Paying Less Income Tax
- How to treat new kitchens and bathrooms as repairs instead of improvements and make the taxman pay 40% of the cost.
- How to deduct the cost of seminars, courses, and books (like this one!)
- Motoring costs you can claim as a property investor, including the latest changes to car capital allowances.
- The new £50,000 tax relief cap and how it affects property investors.
- New statutory flat rate deductions for use of home and mileage rates for vehicles.
- Capital allowances for integral features: How to benefit from a tax saving of up to £227,552 when you buy commercial property or furnished holiday lets.
- The new tax rules for UK and overseas holiday lets.
- How to make the mortgage on your home tax deductible by borrowing against your buy-to-let properties to pay it off.
- How anyone renovating or developing property can save thousands in tax.
- Recent changes to the ‘replacements basis’ and wear and tear allowance from 2013/14 onwards.
- How to use lease premiums to generate tax-free income.
- How to save hundreds or even thousands of pounds in professional adviser fees.
- How to claim an income tax deduction for some of your professional fees when you buy property.
- How re-mortgaging property can save you thousands in tax... plus the traps to avoid when the property market is weak.
- A plain English guide to how CGT is calculated.
- How to make tax-free property transfers.
- How to pay just 10% capital gains tax by claiming Entrepreneurs Relief.
- How to avoid capital gains tax on second homes.
- How to use a trust to get extra tax-free capital growth on residential property.
- Ways to avoid capital gains tax even if a property is not your main residence.
- How to enjoy 14 years of tax-free capital growth.
- How you CAN escape capital gains tax by selling one property and buying another.
- How to make the most of your Principal Private Residence Exemption.
- The new statutory residence test and how it affects property investors seeking to emigrate to save tax.
- How to use your spouse or children to save £1,000s in capital gains tax.
- How to escape capital gains tax on furnished holiday lets.
- The Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme, offering 50% income tax relief, plus the recent extension of CGT relief for SEIS investments.
- Stamp duty planning.
- How to use VAT to help increase your rent.
- VAT planning for commercial property, conversions, renovations and listed buildings.
- The new Mansion Taxes
- Scottish Taxes
Capital Gains Tax
Stamp Duty, VAT & Other Taxes
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- How to Save Property Tax - 320 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.