Less Capital Gains Tax through Taper Relief
Taper relief can mean paying far less capital gains tax in many cases. The key to making the most of your taper relief is knowing how long to keep a hold of your investments - be they tied up in property or the stock market, you must know how to best use taper relief. For more information click the following link:
- Taper Relief information on property capital gains
As capital gains tax is payable on any profits arising from an investment, two of the main culprits here are Property capital gains and Shares capital gains - two investment vehicles which can involve large profit margins and subsequently more CGT unless taper relief is implemented.
If you hold on to these investments for any length of time, taper relief comes into play. generally, the longer you hold on to the asset, the less CGT you will be liable to pay - knowing how to correctly utilise this handy tax break can save you a considerable sum. Taxcafe publishes 2 guides which deal with this subject in detail, and can be viewed below:
- How to Save Property Tax - Learn how to use taper relief to pay less CGT on your property investments.
- How To Avoid Tax On Your Stock Market Profits - Taper relief can mean you pay less CGT on your shares profits.
What Will I Receive?
How to Save Property Tax - Professionally printed 300 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.