Sole Trader Tax Guide
Helping Reduce Sole Trader Tax
Learn how to save thousands in sole trader tax with one of Taxcafe's fantastic guides. It could amaze you how much you can save just by utilising the right strategies to minimise your tax bill. Taxcafe's book "Using a Company to Save Tax" by Lee Hadnum discusses the various tax saving techniques to reduce your sole trader tax bill by using a company. More guides on business tax are avaliable below:
- Salary versus Dividends by Carl Bayley
Work out the best way to extract funds from your limited company, by getting the right mix of dividends and bonuses. An efficient strategy could save you thousands in unnecessary corporation tax.
- Using a Property Company to Save Tax by Carl Bayley
Serious property investors can boost their income by over 30% by forming their own property company to manage property deals. Take advantage of the excellent tax benefits available when running a property comapny.
All our guides are written by qualified tax experts. For the latest tax guides click here: Sole Trader UK
What Will I Receive?
- Using a Company to Save Tax - Professionally printed 123 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.