Paying Dividends to help Reduce Tax
Paying dividends when running a limited company can be an efficient way of reducing the amount of tax payable. Click the link below for full details:
When paying dividends, you must know how salaries and dividends are taxed. Taxcafe's publication "Salary versus Dividends" will tell you everything you need to know on the subject, including using a spouse for further tax savings and how to avoid paying too much national insurance.
This unique tax guide explains how you can extract funds from your company in the most tax efficient way, by choosing the optimal mix of bonus, salary and dividends, and is essential reading for anyone running their business through a limited company.
A useful and interesting addition in the guide is a selection of tables generated using a program we developed at Taxcafe. These will help you decide on the optimal pay package, taking account of all the taxes affecting you and the business: income tax, corporation tax, national insurance paid by you and national insurance paid by your company.
What Will I Receive?
- Salary versus Dividends - Professionally printed 256 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.