Using a Property Company to Save Tax
This unique guide tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about setting up and running your own property company.
The potential tax savings are significant. For example, in one case study we show that using a company could result in a 41.5% increase in your after-tax income!
A recent tax case means that it could now be possible to transfer many existing property businesses into a company and make enormous tax savings (running into hundreds of thousands of pounds in some cases).
By using a property company it is also possible to get the taxman to completely fund any rental losses. For example, an investor with a £10,000 rental loss could end up with a tax REFUND of £12,000, thus turning a loss into a profit!
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Like all Taxcafe guides, Using a Property Company to Save Tax is written in plain English and contains numerous examples and tax planning tips. Subjects covered include:
- Fully updated to show the improved benefits of using a company under the new single rate of corporation tax coming into force in 2015.
- A plain English guide to how companies are taxed.
- A concise summary of all company tax benefits and drawbacks.
- Why some of the drawbacks will cease to be relevant after 2015.
- A definitive answer to the "Should I or shouldn't I use a company?" question.
- How you can earn an impressive 41.5% more profit by using a property company.
- Why a property company is perfect for wealth accumulation.
- Why a company is ideal for those investing in property as an alternative pension.
- The enormous benefits of property development companies - how you can keep over 50% more of your development profit by using a company.
- How to save up to £3.6 million in capital gains tax by structuring your company and its investments the right way before selling.
- The tremendous benefits of the company tax regime for interest and finance costs.
- The impact of the new tax relief cap – benefits and drawbacks.
- When you should not use a company to invest in property.
- The many non-tax benefits of using a company.
- How companies can produce extra savings for investors with children.
- The benefits of property companies for high earners with income over £100,000.
- The different types of property company explained: Property investment/letting companies, property development/refurbishment companies, property dealing/trading companies, and property management companies.
- How to obtain tax relief for furnishings following the abolition of the replacements basis in April 2013.
- The new capital allowance rules applying from January 2013.
- The new rules for furnished holiday lets - what still works and what doesn't.
- How to go about setting up your company with minimum hassle and expense.
- How stamp duty and VAT affect company investors.
- How to extract profits from your property company and pay little or no tax.
- How to sell individual properties or the whole company and pay the minimum tax.
- Details of the new Mansion Tax.
- Important changes ahead for companies buying property in Scotland.
- Why living in different parts of the UK may affect your decision to use a company.
- Changes in accounting rules applying to property companies: how they will affect your tax position and your ability to take profits out of the company.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2014/2015.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2014 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Using a Property Company to Save Tax - 310 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque