Save Tax with Taxcafe's Tax Books
Taxcafe's Tax Books are written in jargon-free English, using examples to illustrate key points. Tax in general can be a complicated subject, but with Taxcafe's tax books, it can be a rewarding one too. Click this link: Tax Books for a list of products, or take a look at some of our featured tax guides below:
- How to Save Property Tax by Carl Bayley is packed full of useful tax saving tips and strategies to reduce your property tax bill by thousands. Learn how to pay significantly less income tax and capital gains tax on your property investments and dealings.
- How to Avoid Inheritance Tax by Carl Bayley is an insightful guide to making huge savings on Inheritance Tax. Each year people pay hundreds of thousands of pounds in excess tax, which can be avoided when armed with the correct knowledge.
- Non Resident and Offshore Tax Planning is an absolute must-have for anyone wishing to optimise their offshore assets or non resident status. Full of essential tips and strategies, this tax book deserves a place on anyones shelf.
Full contents of Taxcafe's range of Tax Books can be found on our guides page, to view click here.
What Will I Receive?
How to Save Property Tax - Professionally printed 300 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.