Tax Guide Property Books
Taxcafe's Property Books are written in jargon-free English, with examples illustrating key points. Property investment is full of traps to avoid, and to be successful any investors need to be aware of these dangers. Click this link: Property Books to see a list of our products, or look at our featured tax guides below:
- How to Save Property Tax by Carl Bayley is full of essential tax tips and strategies to minimise your property tax bill. Find out how to pay significantly less tax on your property investments and ventures and manage your landlord tax.
- Property Capital Gains Tax by Carl Bayley.
What Will I Receive?
How to Save Property Tax - Professionally printed 300 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2013/2014 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.