Save Tax and Fees with a Property ISA
The Property ISA is fast becoming a very popular choice with investors, as ever more people discover what an exciting investment they are. Traditional bricks and mortar assets are always a sound investment with great returns, but they can be quite inflexible. After you have purchased the property, you still take on the responsibility of maintaining it, along with paying all the fees and taxes incurred. This can turn out to be surprisingly expensive, as well as stressful. The Property ISA is an excellent way of investing in property, whilst escaping these restraints and pressures.
Taxcafe's newly published guide on the Property ISA gives an exact and detailed explanation on how such investments are operated and why investors should be getting into the market as soon as possible. The book weighs up the pros and cons of the Property ISA, as well as comparing them to conventional property investing. Further information can be viewed by clicking the link below:
The property ISA operates really quite simply. Using a self-select ISA (available from many large financial institutions and major stockbrokers) the investor buys shares in property investment companies. The company purchases properties on behalf of the investor, which are then rented out. Quite often, these are multi-million pound properties, leased by a multitude of reputable tenants. Monies are collected and all maintenance is carried out by the property company, so essentially it is all taken care of for you - you just sit back and enjoy the returns.
Taxcafe's guide to the Property ISA "Tax-Free Property Investments", along with all of our other highly respected titles on property tax, inheritance tax, corporation tax and more, is available from our website at www.taxcafe.co.uk.
All Taxcafe guides are written in an easy to read, plain English style and all major points are well illustrated with clear examples. All titles are written by well qualified experts in each field.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax-Free Property Investments - Professionally printed 200 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.