Salary versus Dividends Tax
Dividends tax is an effective way of reducing your tax liability when extracting funds from a limited company. Many company directors opt to pay themselves a modest salary, which is then topped up by a mix of dividends and bonuses paid to them by the company.
By getting the optimal mix of bonuses, dividends and salary, directors of a limited company could save potentially thouands each year. This is due to the fact that dividends tax and tax on any bonus from the company is at a much lower rate than regular income tax. Taxcafe's title "Salary versus Dividends" is an indispensable resource for company directors. Packed full of unique information on how dividends tax is calculated against salaried income tax, you will learn how to easily extract funds from your company in the most tax efficient way possible.
To view full details on the guide, follow the link below:
The guide is supported throughout with clear examples and step by step instructions on how to pay less tax on your income with dividends tax.
What Will I Receive?
- Using a Company to Save Tax - Professionally printed 123 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.