Commercial Property Tax
A Useful Guide to Commercial Property Tax
When it comes to managing your commerical property tax, there are many areas in which costs can be cut with the correct knowledge. Taxcafe guides are written by top tax specialists in jargon-free English and backed with examples and diagrams.
- Tax-Free Property Investments by Nick Braun. This book tells you everything you need to know about real estate investment trusts (REITs), property pensions (SIPPs) and property ISAs, including the very latest changes announced in the 2007 Budget.
- How to Save Property Tax by Carl Bayley is packed full of useful property tax saving tips and strategies to reduce your property tax bill by thousands. Learn how to pay significantly less income tax and capital gains tax on your property investments and dealings.
The entire range of Taxcafe guides can be viewed by following this link: Commercial Property Tax. All guides are written by experts, and are kept fully up to date after each budget with all information on Commercial Property Tax.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax-Free Property Investments - Professionally printed 200 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.