Self Invested Personal Pension
Tax-Free Property Investments and Self Invested Personal Pension
Self Invested Personal Pension (or a SIPP), a fascinating new development on the property investment scene, are becoming increasingly popular with property investors. Taxcafe's newest guide "Tax-Free Property Investments" covers this exciting area in great detail, breaking down all the technical jargon into easily digestible English, using examples and scenarios to illustrate. Click this link: Self Invested Personal Pension for more information, or see the feature below:
Investing in property through a Self Invested Personal Pension can have some staggering advantages. Learn how to completely avoid capital gains tax and income tax on your property profits, or cut your personal/business income tax bill to zero!
- Earn over 70% more income by using a property pension fund
- Information on a commercial property Self Invested Personal Pension - A great way to invest in property and get great tax reliefs
- An entire section on Property Investment Funds (PIFs) - Build a portfolio of high-end properties without the stresses of being a landlord
Taxcafe is the UKs leading publisher of tax guides. All its Self Invested Personal Pension books are written by experts, highly qualified and respected in their fields.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax-Free Property Investments - Professionally printed 200 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.