Discretionary Trust IHT Planning
How to Avoid Inheritance Tax with Trusts
Discretionary trusts are powerful tools when it comes to protecting your family from IHT. There have been many changes to trust taxation in recent times. However, the latest edition of Taxcafe's How to Avoid Inheritance Tax guide is hot off the press and tells you everything you need to know about IHT planning with discretionary trusts.
Many people believe trusts are only for the seriously wealthy, who have complicated financial affairs. This is definitely not the case. With taxes rising and more people see their estates increase in value there is now an even greater need for to plan for inheritance tax (IHT) and look at protecting your family from the taxman.
The latest edition of Taxcafe's acclaimed guide contains comprehensive up-to-the-minute discretionary trust IHT planning information which will help you minimise your inheritance tax exposure and avoid paying one penny more than you have to. Follow this link to take a look at the guide's contents:
All of Taxcafe's guides are written in plain English, with practical and interesting examples. MORE INFO
What Will I Receive?
- How to Avoid Inheritance Tax - Professionally printed 300 page tax saving book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.