Non-Resident and Offshore Tax Planning
In many respects this is the ultimate form of tax planning. By becoming non-resident or moving your assets offshore it is possible to cut your tax bill to zero. However, there are also certain traps to avoid.
This bestselling guide tells you exactly what you can and cannot do.
Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning was recently described in an editorial in The Times as an "authoritative review of the topic". It is essential reading for:
- Anyone who wants to become non-resident to avoid UK income tax and capital gains tax.
- Foreign nationals (non-domiciles) who want to make the most of their special tax status.
- Anyone interested in using offshore trusts and companies to pay less tax.
- Anyone thinking about living or working abroad.
What the press and our customers have
to say about Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning:
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning is written in plain English and is crammed full of examples and tax planning tips. Subjects covered include:
- The very latest changes from the March 2012 Budget.
- How to become non-resident and reduce your tax bill.
- Details of the proposed new statutory residence test to apply from 2013.
- How you will be able to use the new test to sever your UK ties and avoid UK taxes.
- How to avoid UK income tax on your salary, interest, dividends, rental income and pensions.
- How business owners can reduce their tax by becoming non-resident.
- How to totally avoid paying capital gains tax in the UK and abroad.
- Important traps to avoid if you want to escape UK capital gains tax.
- How to transfer your pension tax free to an overseas scheme (QROPS).
- The new tax rules for non-domiciled individuals (non-doms) that apply from 2012.
- ... and how you can use them to keep money offshore and tax free.
- How to lose your UK domicile and avoid inheritance tax.
- Detailed advice for overseas property investors.
- How to receive tax-free lump sums when you work abroad.
- Protecting your property investments from the UK taxman when you live or work abroad.
- How to make the most of Double Tax Relief.
- How to gain tax benefits from your husband or wife's status.
- How the taxman keeps track of UK visits using new technology.
- How to become a Tax Nomad and avoid tax wherever you go.
- Tax benefits and dangers of offshore trusts.
- How to distribute money tax efficiently from an offshore trust.
- The pros and cons of using offshore companies.
- How to make sure your company is non-resident and not taxed in the UK.
- New controlled foreign company (CFC) rules being introduced in the 2012 Finance Bill.
- The benefits of using an international business company - IBC.
- Other useful offshore structures including the limited liability company (LLC), protected cell company, bearer share company, and foundations.
- How to take money out of your company in the most tax-efficient manner after you have left the UK.
- How double tax treaties can be used to save tax.
Examples are used throughout to explain important points.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Non-Resident & Offshore Tax Planning - 254 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque