Tax Planning for
Non-Residents & Non Doms
This unique guide shows you how to pay less tax if you are non-resident or non-domiciled. It has just been published (March 2017) and is completely up to date.
Tax Planning for Non-Residents & Non Doms is essential reading for:
- Anyone who wants to become non-resident and pay less income tax and capital gains tax.
- Non-domiciled individuals who want to make the most of their special tax status.
- Non-domiciled individuals who want to know all about the important changes coming in April 2017.
- Those looking for a plain English guide to the Statutory Residence Test.
- Anyone thinking about working or retiring abroad.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Tax Planning for Non-Residents & Non Doms is written in plain English and is crammed full of examples and tax planning tips. Subjects covered include:
- All tax changes announced in the March 2017 Budget.
- A clear guide to how non-residents and non-domiciled individuals are taxed.
- A plain-English guide to the new Statutory Residence Test, with lots of examples.
- How non-residents with UK rental income can pay less income tax.
- How non-residents can beat the mortgage tax relief changes coming in April 2017.
- How company owners can enjoy tax-free dividends by becoming non-resident.
- ... including one individual who stands to save £59,050 income tax on his dividends.
- The rules for company owners who extract dividends while temporarily non-resident.
- How to completely avoid UK income tax on your pension when you retire abroad.
- The new 25% tax you may have to pay when you transfer your pension to a QROPS.
- How to avoid UK income tax on your salary.
- A detailed list of tax havens and countries that do not tax UK income.
- How HMRC is clamping down on privacy by sharing information with other countries.
- How to totally avoid paying capital gains tax both in the UK and abroad.
- The capital gains tax rules for temporary non-residents.
- Full details of the new CGT rules for non-residents selling UK residential property.
- How you can still save thousands by emigratng before you sell UK property.
- How UK capital gains are taxed in other countries.
- How to determine whether you are UK domiciled or non-domiciled.
- How non-domiciled individuals can use the remittance basis to avoid UK tax.
- How every non-domiciled couple can save an extra £1,599 tax every year.
- How to avoid the £30,000 and £60,000 remittance basis charges.
- The new "deemed UK domiciled" rules for those who've lived here over 15 years.
- A new concession allowing "clean capital" to be brought into the UK tax free.
- Another allowing some non-doms to "rebase" their overseas assets and avoid CGT.
- How non-domiciled individuals can make tax-free remittances, including:
- the exemption for clothing, jewellery and expensive watches.
- the exemption that lets you buy unlimited items costing under £1,000.
- The new Business Investment Relief for those investing in UK companies.
- How non doms can use excluded property trusts to escape UK inheritance tax.
- Recent inheritance tax changes affecting non doms.
- How offshore trusts can still be used to roll up income and capital gains tax free.
- How double tax treaties can be used to save tax.
Examples are used throughout to explain important points.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2017/2018.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2017 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax Planning for Non-Residents & Non Doms - 208 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.