VAT Question and Answer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long and detailed can my question be?
- What will I receive?
- Who will answer my question?
- When will I receive my answer?
- How much does the service cost?
- What are my payment options?
- How safe is it to pay online?
- How confidential is my information?
- Is this an annual subscription?
- Do you handle tax questions by telephone?
- Do you do tax consultations?
- What if I have a problem with my answer?
How long and detailed can my question be?
We have no firm restriction on the length of tax questions, however long or complex problems requiring extensive attention or multiple scenarios may be outside the scope of this service. This decision is made by the advisor. We reserve the right to decline any question which we feel is outside the scope of the service, and in such cases the fee paid will be refunded in full.
- A detailed answer from John Shearer, written in plain English. He will always try to provide VAT planning advice to help you pay less tax and uses examples to help explain certain points.
- You will also receive a complimentary copy of our How to Save Tax - crammed full of tax planning tips to help you pay less tax in the current year.
How much does the service cost?
The VAT Question & Answer service costs just £89.95.
Is it safe to pay online?
We use Worldpay Plc, the UK's leading online payment company to process our online transactions. WorldPay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland group and uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data.
How confidential is my information?
We take your confidentiality very seriously. Your question will be sent direct to Nick Braun, the Managing Director of Taxcafe UK Ltd. He will then forward it to one of the independent tax experts to handle your query. Your question will not be passed on to any other persons.
Is this an annual subscription?
No, you are paying for a one-off piece of VAT advice from an independent tax expert, who we are pleased to recommend. The VAT expert is happy to handle long and complicated questions, with the cost being far lower than that of hiring a tax professional through traditional channels.
Do you do tax consultations?
Taxcafe is a tax publishing company and does not offer tax advice or tax consultations. We pride ourselves on selling affordable tax advice guides. The independent tax experts who answer tax questions as part of the tax question and answer service may however be able to offer a traditional tax consulting service.
What if I have a problem with my answer?
The tax expert who answers your question will want to make sure that you are satisfied with the answer and you should contact the expert directly if you have any queries. Please note that each tax expert provides the answer to your question in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Taxcafe itself does not provide tax advice and cannot be liable for any answers provided.