Tax-Free Property Investments
How to Earn 140% More Income and Retire Rich with a Property Pension
This unique book shows you how to DOUBLE your property investment returns by using a variety of powerful tax shelters, including self-invested personal pensions (SIPPs), ISAs and property funds, including real estate investment trusts (REITs) and vulture funds.
You'll discover how to:
- Buy property at a 40% discount, paid for by the taxman.
- Earn tax-free income from your property investments.
- Never pay capital gains tax on your property profits again.
- Cut the income tax on your ENTIRE salary or business profits to zero.
- Invest in property funds that have delivered capital gains of 80% since March 2009.
What the press and our customers have
to say about Tax Free Property Investments:
Pensions are a hot topic at present and this guide explains all the latest rules. Our research reveals that by investing via a SIPP you could end up with over 140% more income.
Tax-Free Property Investments is recommended reading for all those interested in property investing or tax-free retirement planning.
What Information is Contained in Tax-Free Property Investments?
- A plain-English guide to the pension tax rules.
- Detailed cases studies showing exactly how much more money you can make from property SIPPs and ISAs.
- One case study shows how a property ISA investor can earn 50% more money than a heavily-geared buy-to-let investor.
- Another case study shows how a SIPP investor can earn over 140% more income than someone who wastes this valuable tax shelter.
- How to overcome the pension borrowing restrictions.
- How to save an extra £3,636 in tax every year.
- How to go about setting up and running a property SIPP or ISA.
- Plus lots more...
One of the book’s many unique features is the UK’s first comprehensive guide to property funds: REITs, property unit trusts and specialist funds, including overseas property funds and residential funds for SIPP investors.
Property funds are the ‘building blocks’ of tax-free property investments and offer some unique benefits:
- With prices having fallen so heavily in the last couple of years, many property funds have very high income yields, equivalent to earning 15% from a buy-to-let property... and all tax free inside an ISA or SIPP.
- Returns have been spectacular recently – in the last couple of months some have delivered capital gains of over 80% ... all tax free!
- For just a few hundred pounds you can own a chunk of dozens of prime properties including offices, popular shopping centres and upmarket London homes.
- The guide also contains a unique property fund directory, with key information about all of the funds on offer.