Tax-Free Capital Gains
How Non-Residents Can Protect Most of
their Property Profits from Tax
A recent change means non-residents now have to pay capital gains tax when they sell their UK residential properties. However, gains that accrued before 6 April 2015 remain completely tax free!
Becoming non-resident could therefore save those UK investors with substantial property profits a fortune in capital gains tax.
This brand new guide (published June 2015) explains these important new capital gains tax rules in plain English and shows you how to achieve additional tax savings.
It is essential reading for:
- All property investors who are sitting on substantial capital gains.
- Anyone thinking of becoming non-resident one day to save capital gains tax.
- All those thinking of working abroad.
- Existing non-residents with a UK home or rental properties.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
The guide contains lots of detailed examples and tax planning tips. Subjects covered include:
- How to become non-resident under the new statutory residence test...
- ...potentially making all capital gains that accrued before April 2015 TAX FREE!
- The 3 different ways tax can now be calculated for gains accruing after April 2015.
- Examples showing the huge tax savings achievable by choosing the best method.
- The crucial tax-saving power of getting properties valued now in case you become non-resident in the future.
- How non-residents can save over £6,000 per year in capital gains tax.
- How one investor with a profit of £210,000 pays just 1.6% capital gains tax.
- How UK homes owned by non-residents are treated for tax purposes.
- How non-residents can enjoy principal private residence and private lettings relief.
- How non-residents can save tax by making retrospective main residence elections.
- A new rule that lets you have a UK and overseas main residence at the same time.
- Why a company may be a better way to hold investment property in the UK – but NOT your own home.
- An example showing how one investor is able to save £40,640 by using a company.
- Full details of the new Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) applying to certain properties worth over £500,000 from April 2016.
- A detailed look at the types of UK property a non-resident can still invest in tax-free.
- Why changing your property into a guest house, hotel, or furnished holiday let could save you a fortune in tax.
- Why properties divided into flats might partly escape capital gains tax.
- What to watch out for when coming back to the UK to live.
- How becoming UK resident for a year could end up saving you a huge amount of tax.
- Lots of tax saving tips, “wealth warnings” and comprehensive examples used to illustrate every important point.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/2017.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax-Free Capital Gains - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.