How to Build a £4 Million Property Portfolio
Lifetime Lessons of a Student Landlord
Investing in student property is highly lucrative. Rental yields of 10% or more are common and there is strong demand in most UK cities for quality student accommodation.
This brand new guide tells you everything you need to know about building a highly profitable portfolio of student properties.
The author, Tony Bayliss, is one of the UK's most successful student property investors. With over 20 years experience as a landlord, and having amassed a £4 million fortune investing in student buy to let, Tony has certainly "been there, done it and earned the T-shirt".
In How to Build a £4 Million Property Portfolio he reveals all his secrets - how he picks the best and most profitable student properties; how he markets his properties (ensuring they are rented out months in advance), and how he enjoys capital growth of 12% pa, year in year out.
The book's many anecdotes and fascinating real-life examples make it a real page turner. In fact, a lot of the wisdom the author imparts is enormously useful to anyone investing in buy to let, not just student landlords.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
How to Build a £4 Million Property Portfolio takes you step by step through the entire process of finding and buying the best student properties, doing them up to the required standard, attracting students and managing tenancies.
Subjects covered include:
- Why student property is so lucrative and why now is the time to invest.
- How to choose the best student properties in the best locations and enjoy stong capital growth.
- The current state of the student property market - a survey of UK towns and cities.
- Novel ways to market your properties and make sure they rent out faster than the competition.
- The type of property, and features within properties, students love and hate.
- Why students are ideal tenants, with rent collection rates of almost 100%.
- How to anticipate problems and resolve complaints.
- How the author keeps down his costs and the time spent managing his properties.
- The House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) rules and why they need not affect you.
- University Accreditation Schemes, and how to use them to your best advantage.
- The best and worst times of year to buy student property.
- Dozens of examples, based on the author's many years experience renting out student property.
Extra Tools for Student Landlords
Inside the book you'll also find some extremely useful sample documentation - the agreements, letters, and marketing materials Tony Bayliss uses to manage and promote his properties.
Sample documents include:
- The Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement the author uses for his student properties.
- Marketing literature, including the leaflet he distributes in university halls of residence every year - always producing a flood of enquiries from prospective tenants.
- The Users Guide he leaves in all his properties, which answers all questions and cuts down the time spent managing the properties.
- A selection of letters and agreements the author sends to tenants and guarantors to ensure properties are rented out continually and rent collection is painless.
Plus! Free Sample Student Landlord Website
We've also designed a sample student landlord website for readers of this guide. It's identical to the one the author uses to attract new student tenants (and their parents!). As you'll discover in the guide, having such a website has revolutionized Tony's property business. You can use a similar website and your property business will reap the rewards for years to come.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- How to Build a £4 Million Property Portfolio - Professionally printed 184 page book with full colour cover.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start planning your successful buy-to-let business just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. We also accept PayPal.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque