The Investor's Tax Bible
How to Slash Your Tax When You Trade or Invest in Shares, Bonds, Options or CFDs
This tax guide can only be described as THE definitive tax-saving resource for stock market investors and traders. Anyone who invests or trades in shares, options, CFDs, unit trusts, corporate bonds or other financial assets should read it from cover to cover as it contains a huge amount of unique tax planning advice.
Whether you're a long-term investor or short-term trader this comprehensive guide will show you how to pay less income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax on your stock market income and gains.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Like all Taxcafe guides, The Investor's Tax Bible is written in plain English and contains numerous examples and illustrations. Subjects covered include:
- Plain English guide to calculating capital gains tax when you sell shares, options, CFDs and other assets, including the complex 'share matching' rules.
- How to complete the capital gains tax pages of your tax return.
- 10 chapters dedicated to capital gains tax saving strategies.
- The tax benefits and dangers of obtaining 'share trader' tax status.
- The pros and cons of setting up your very own share trading company.
- How to gain extra tax savings from your losses.
- How to slash the income tax on your dividends.
- Shares vs Property - which offers the most attractive tax breaks?
- Offshore tax planning strategies for stock market investors.
- The new tax rules for non-domiciled investors (non-doms).
- Detailed comparisons of the various tax shelters available, such as venture capital trusts and enterprise investment schemes.
- How to derive the highest possible after-tax return from corporate bonds and gilts.
- How ISAs, used correctly, can produce an incredible 60% more income than other investments.
- How ISAs, used incorrectly, produce not one penny in real tax savings.
- Inheritance tax planning for stock market investors.
- How married couples can maximize their income tax and capital gains tax savings.
- How to extract extra tax savings from your annual capital gains tax exemption, and those of your spouse and children.
- How unit trust investors can earn 20-66% more after tax than other share investors.
- The guide also contains many useful tables and every important point is illustrated with an example.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/2017.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- The Investor's Tax Bible - 202 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.