Retire Rich with a
Salary Sacrifice Pension
How to Boost Your Pension Pot by over £50,000 at the Taxman’s Expense
This guide shows you how to increase your pension pot by over £50,000 ... with the taxman paying the entire bill.
Everyone who contributes to a pension enjoys income tax relief. Very few people receive any national insurance relief. With a salary sacrifice pension, all the national insurance paid by you and your employer is added to your pension pot.
Retire Rich with a Salary Sacrifice Pension is a must read for:
- ALL employees
- ALL employers
Salary sacrifice pensions are probably the best tax saving device for salary earning employees and have HM Revenue & Customs blessing.
Although the term ‘salary sacrifice’ implies taking a pay cut, your income remains exactly the same – in fact, the arrangement can be structured so that your take-home pay increases!
Salary sacrifice is used by some of the country’s biggest companies but you don't need a company pension scheme to benefit. Salary sacrifice also works with SIPPs and other personal pensions.
The latest edition has just been published (April 2012) and is completely up to date.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All the latest changes from the March 2012 Budget.
- The NEW pension contribution rules… and why they could save you thousands of pounds in tax every year.
- A plain English guide to how salary sacrifice works.
- A case study showing how basic-rate taxpayers can increase the amount they save by 67% with a salary sacrifice pension.
- A case study showing how higher-rate taxpayers can increase the amount they save by 96% with a salary sacrifice pension.
- A special chapter for high income earners (those earning over £100,000 and over £150,000).
- How to calculate how much better off YOU could be with a salary sacrifice pension.
- ... plus tables of potential savings.
- The other way: How to increase your take-home pay with a salary sacrifice pension.
- How a salary sacrifice pension could protect your child benefit being taken away.
- How to set up your own salary sacrifice arrangement with minimum fuss.
- The special rules for bonus sacrifices.
- Potential drawbacks and how you can avoid them.
- Why recent national insurance increases have made salary sacrifice pensions even more attractive.
- Everything you need to know about your basic state pension and state second pension.
- Everything you need to know about the new compulsory pensions coming in this year.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2014/2015.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2014 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Retire Rich with a Salary Sacrifice Pension - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque