Tax Saving Tactics for
This brand new tax guide will help you pay less income tax and national insurance on your salary.
It’s not just the self-employed or wealthy who can reduce their tax bills – there are a surprisingly large number of allowances, exemptions, and reliefs that salaried employees can use to save thousands of pounds every year.
Tax Saving Tactics for Salary Earners contains both simple tax planning strategies and the more sophisticated ones that most people are completely unaware of.
It is essential reading for:
- ALL employees
- Employers who want to help their staff pay less tax
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
Tax-Free Benefits in KindThe guide contains details of all the tax-free benefits you can enjoy including:
- Mobile phones
- Work canteens
- Business trips and holidays
- Cheap loans
- Long-service awards
- Staff suggestion schemes
- Gyms and sports facilities
- Relocation expenses
- Eye tests and health care
- Staff parties
- Life insurance
- Gifts and entertainment
Salary Sacrifice Schemes
These can save you both income tax and national insurance. In many cases you can also enjoy your employer’s national insurance saving. Find out how to:
- Increase your pension fund by up to 34%
- Save up to £1,866 per year with childcare vouchers
- Save £961 per year with a company car
There are many expenses you can claim, including:
- Travel expenses
- Working from home
This book will show just how far you can push the boat out.
How to Protect Your Child Benefit
Child benefit is extremely valuable (worth £1,752 per year if you have two children and £2,449 if you have three children). However, it gets taken away when your income exceeds £50,000. Find out how to protect it by:
- Making more tactical pension contributions (with up to 77% tax relief)
- Using salary sacrifice arrangements
- Deferring income into another tax year
- Reducing your working hours (it is actually possible to work less and have more income!)
Contractors & Personal Service Companies
Contractors often work through their own companies and the guide covers personal service companies in tremendous detail, including:
- How to save over £4,700 in tax per year using a company
- How you can save an extra £10,673 per year by splitting income with your spouse/partner
- Everything you need to know about the dreaded IR35 rules
Staff Share Schemes
These can save you income tax, national insurance and capital gains tax. The guide covers all the main schemes including:
- Share Incentive Plans (SIPs)
- Save as You Earn (SAYE)
- Enterprise Management Incentives
- Company Share Option Plans
Some salary earners also have part-time businesses and in this part we explain all the tax rules, including:
- How to offset losses against your other income (including your salary)
- All the expenses you can claim, including:
- Wages paid to your spouse/partner or children
- Travel expenses
- Working from home expenses
- Interest on borrowings
Future Tax Changes
The book also covers a whole bunch of important future tax changes, including the Government’s new childcare vouchers scheme, the new employee shareholder status and new limits for tax-free loans.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/2017.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Tax Saving Tactics for Salary Earners - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque