Tax Author Lee Hadnum
Lee Hadnum is a rarity among tax advisers having both legal and chartered accountancy qualifications. After qualifying as a prize winner in the Institute of Chartered Accountants entrance exams, he went on to become a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and worked for Ernst & Young for several years. Lee Hadnum is the author of several Taxcafe tax guides and a regular contributor to our popular online tax Question & Answer service.
Lee Hadnum is the author of the following guides:
- Non-Resident and Offshore Tax Planning - Lee Hadnum
- Worlds Best Tax Havens - Lee Hadnum
- Selling Your Business - Lee Hadnum
- Using a Company to Save Tax - Lee Hadnum
- How to Avoid Tax on Stock Market Profits - Lee Hadnum
What Will I Receive?
- Non Resident and Offshore Tax Planning Printed Book
- A FREE optional PDF copy of your book sent immediately to your email address. This means you can start making huge tax savings just seconds after the transaction is complete!
- A FREE copy of our comprehensive guide How to Save Tax 2008/2009 - packed with useful tax tips and information for the current year - delivered immediately to your email inbox. Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many items you order.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment server to process payments. Worldpay is part of the Royal Bank of Scotland Group. We also accept PayPal, the safe and easy way to make online payments.