Fast and Affordable VAT Advice
The Taxcafe VAT Question and Answer Service
To ask your VAT question, simply type your tax problem in the space provided below and click "Submit Question". You will then be transferred to our WorldPay payment pages.
- For a fixed fee you can ask us any UK VAT question.
- We offer guidance to both small and large businesses and firms of accountants.
- All answers are detailed and written in plain English.
- Answers are provided by John Shearer AIIT, an experienced independent VAT expert. John has very wide experience in VAT having worked in Customs and Excise for almost 20 years. Since 1995 he has worked in the accountancy profession for national and international firms including Coopers & Lybrand, PWC, WJB Chiltern and Francis Clark. John has advised in all sections of business and in respect of charities, educational bodies, estate management, international transport and in the public sector and is now an independent VAT consultant.*
- VAT Advice - click here for more information about our Q&A service
It was excellent; fully comprehensive, fast and good value. I would (I'm sure I will) use the service again. Thanks!" - Steve Chinn, Director of Planning Initiatives, McCann-Erickson EMEA
How Much Does It Cost?
You will also receive a complimentary electronic copy of our comprehensive tax guide 'How to Save Tax'- Click here for more information
*Please note that TaxCafe does not provide tax advice. Any tax questions submitted to the TaxCafe VAT Question and Answer Service are answered by independent tax experts. These tax experts will have a duty of care to you. Taxcafe cannot be liable for any answers provided.