Property Capital Gains Tax
How to Pay the Absolute Minimum CGT on Rental Properties & Second Homes
This acclaimed tax guide contains dozens of capital gains tax saving strategies for property investors and second home owners.
Written by one of the country’s most respected property tax experts, the information contained in this guide could save you tens of thousands of pounds in capital gains tax.
With numerous examples and plain English summaries, it also contains the clearest explanation you will find anywhere of how property capital gains tax is calculated.
The latest edition has just been published (May 2013) and is completely up to date.
Property Capital Gains Tax is essential reading for:
- All landlords and buy-to-let investors
- Everyone who owns a second home, either in the UK or abroad
- Anyone wanting tried and tested ways of legally paying less capital gains tax
- ...plus all the tax saving tricks the tax professionals keep up their sleeves
- Anyone wanting to know how to calculate capital gains tax
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- All relevant tax changes from the March 2013 Budget.
- How to reduce your taxable income and pay CGT at 18% instead of 28%.
- How one property investor could save almost £30,000 by doing exactly that.
- How your spouse or partner can save you £17,453 per year in capital gains tax.
- How your children can help you avoid capital gains tax completely.
- How trusts can be used to safeguard children’s properties.
- Main residence elections - How to enjoy a tax-free second home
- ...plus some special tricks to obtain extra tax savings on multiple properties.
- How unmarried couples can have two tax-free main residences... plus the traps to avoid.
- How to develop part of your home and avoid CGT.
- How to avoid being classified as a property trader and taxed at 42% or 47%.
- The benefits and drawbacks of using a company to invest in property.
- The new Entrepreneurs Relief rules - How to pay tax at 10% and save up to £1.8 million.
- How to convert heavily taxed income into leniently taxed capital gains.
- Absolutely everything there is to know about the Principal Private Residence Exemption.
- ...including how the exemption can be used to avoid capital gains tax altogether.
- How Private Letting Relief can shelter an extra £80,000 per property from the taxman.
- How to distinguish between improvements and repairs and obtain the best tax outcome.
- Transferring assets to a spouse with short life expectancy - possibly the simplest and most powerful way to completely avoid capital gains tax.
- Remortgaging your properties - the dangers banks and brokers don't tell you about.
- How to completely avoid capital gains tax if you emigrate.
- The enormous tax benefits of furnished holiday lets, including rollover relief and 10% capital gains tax.
- Using Enterprise Investment Schemes to delay CGT & save up to £300,000 income tax.
- The new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), offering a 50% income tax refund and CGT exemption.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2013/2014.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2013 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Property Capital Gains Tax - 145 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque