STATUS: IN STOCK
Isle of Man Tax Saving Guide
This unique tax guide tells you everything you need to know about paying less tax by moving to the Isle of Man.
The Isle of Man is probably the best tax haven in Europe: Tax rates are lower than in similar tax havens (e.g. the Channel Islands) and the Manx Government welcomes entrepreneurs, skilled individuals and retirees with open arms.
What’s more, the Isle of Man is just 30 to 60 minutes flying time from the UK mainland.
There is no:
- Capital gains tax
- Inheritance tax
- Corporation tax (with minor exceptions)
The maximum income tax rate is 20% (compared with 45% in Britain). There is also a generous tax-free allowance and a big chunk of income is taxed at just 10%.
Furthermore, Isle of Man residents enjoy a number of special tax reliefs (e.g. a tax credit for home loan interest).
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Subjects covered include:
- How to become non-UK resident and escape UK income tax and capital gains tax… plus the traps to avoid.
- Detailed comparison of Isle of Man and UK income tax.
- How your UK income (rental income, dividends, pension etc) will be taxed if you live in the Isle of Man.
- Sample tax savings – e.g. someone earning £80,000 can save £8,577 in tax every year in the Isle of Man.
- How you can reduce your tax bill by an additional £1,500 by claiming a tax credit for home loan interest.
- How married couples can reduce their income tax by an additional £2,950.
- A long list of tax-free employment benefits (e.g. mobile phones, childcare).
- A comparison of UK and Isle of Man national insurance.
- The Isle of Man’s 0% corporation tax rate: How to roll up cash tax free inside a company.
- Free cash from the Manx Government: a list of business grants available to small and bigger businesses.
What Will I Receive?
- Isle of Man Tax Saving Guide - Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque