Using a Company to Save Tax
Using a company could save you over £10,000 in tax every year... and possibly much more.
Why? Because a company paying tax at 20% will have a lot more money left to reinvest than a sole trader or partnership paying tax at 42% or 47%.
However, company owners also have to pay income tax when they extract money from their companies and the recent increase in dividend tax rates means that a company will not deliver worthwhile tax savings in every situation.
The 16th edition of Using a Company to Save Tax has just been published (September 2016) and is completely up to date. It tells you everything you need to know about the benefits and drawbacks of using a company.
The guide is essential reading for:
- Anyone thinking of setting up a company.
- All sole traders and partnership businesses.
- Anyone starting a business.
- Accountants who wish to advise their clients on the tax benefits of using a company.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Like all Taxcafe guides Using a Company to Save Tax is written in Plain English and contains numerous practical examples and tax-planning tips. Topics covered include:
- All tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget and the two 2015 Budgets.
- How companies are taxed - in plain English!
- The tax and non-tax benefits and drawbacks of using a company.
- A clear comparison of company tax and sole trader/partnership tax.
- A plain English guide to how dividends are now taxed with lots of examples.
- How company owners can avoid paying 32.5% and 38.1% tax on their dividends.
- Examples showing the exact tax savings you could enjoy by using a company.
- Why using a company will increase your tax bill in some cases.
- How to save thousands in tax by bringing your spouse or partner into the company.
- How company owners can protect their child benefit payments.
- The benefits and dangers of using more than one company.
- How company owners can increase their tax savings by tens of thousands of pounds by keeping money inside the company.
- How company owners can pay just 10% capital gains tax when they wind up their companies... plus new anti-avoidance rules.
- New tax rules affecting Scottish business owners.
- How the taxation of some small companies could be changed drastically in future.
- Other important tax issues facing company owners, including:
- Motoring expenses
- Pension contributions
- Selling the business
- Business property
- Borrowing money
- How to incorporate an existing business, including how to make sure you pay zero capital gains tax and stamp duty land tax.
The guide also contains many useful tables which show the exact tax savings enjoyed by company owners at every profit level. These tables take account of ALL taxes: income tax, corporation tax, national insurance etc.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/2017.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Using a Company to Save Tax - 188 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched the same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque