Using a Company to Save Tax
Using a company could easily save you over £10,000 in tax every year...possibly over £40,000.
Why? Firstly, corporation tax rates are generally much lower than personal tax rates. Second, company owners can pay themselves dividends, which are taxed much less heavily than other forms of income. Third, setting up a company with your spouse or partner allows you to split your income, which almost always results in a lower tax bill.
As a company owner you can also choose how much income you withdraw in total. By varying your income from year to year you can enjoy significant additional tax savings.
This tax guide tells you everything you need to know about using a company to legally shelter your hard-earned money from the taxman.
The guide is essential reading for:
- Anyone wanting to escape high income tax rates by using a company.
- All sole traders and partnership businesses.
- Existing company owners who want to pay less corporation tax, income tax and national insurance.
- Anyone starting a business.
- Accountants who wish to advise their clients on the tax benefits of using a company.
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
Like all Taxcafe guides Using a Company to Save Tax is written in Plain English and contains numerous practical examples and tax-planning tips. Topics covered include:
- How companies are taxed - in plain English!
- All of the tax and non-tax benefits and drawbacks of using a company.
- A clear comparison of company tax and sole trader/partnership tax.
- How company owners can legally escape paying national insurance.
- How dividends can be used to cut your tax bill by thousands of pounds every year.
- How to pay dividends correctly and avoid trouble with the taxman.
- Examples showing the exact tax savings you could enjoy by using a company.
- How to save thousands more by bringing your spouse or partner into the company.
- Traps to look out for when involving your spouse/partner in your company.
- How company owners can protect their child benefit payments.
- The benefits and dangers of using more than one company.
- How company owners can increase their tax savings by tens of thousands of pounds by keeping money inside the company.
- How corporation tax reductions in 2013, 2014 and 2015 are making companies even more attractive as tax-saving devices.
- How company owners can pay less capital gains tax when they sell buy-to-let properties and other assets.
- Other important tax issues facing company owners, including:
- Home office expenses
- Travel expenses
- Motoring expenses
- Pension contributions
- Selling the business
- Business property
- Borrowing money
- How to incorporate an existing business, including how to make sure you pay zero capital gains tax and stamp duty land tax.
The guide also contains many useful tables which show the exact tax savings enjoyed by company owners at every profit level. These tables take account of ALL taxes: income tax, corporation tax, national insurance etc.
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2014/2015.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 100 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2014 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- Using a Company to Save Tax - 158 pages of tax saving ideas. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- Fixed Price Postage - Our postage and packaging charge is just £1.95 no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched the same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque