How to Beat the Recession
Make Sure Your Business Prospers While Others Struggle
This excellent book provides a unique set of tools to help you make money during the recession.
It contains dozens of practical ideas on how to sell more to your customers, develop recession-friendly products and services and steal business from your competitors by adopting cheap but powerful marketing techniques.
The book also reveals what changes you must make to your business to reduce your overheads, increase your profit margins and improve your cash position… without upsetting your customers or employees.
The author draws on over 40 years experience advising both massive and tiny companies. You usually have to pay a fortune for this information but we have put it all into one very affordable book!
What Information is Contained in the Guide?
How to Beat the Recession is written in an entertaining and engaging style, with numerous anecdotes and examples from the author’s long and varied business career.
The book tells you all the things you can do to protect your business from the worst of the recession and help it grow when the good times return.
Subjects covered include:
- How to develop new recession-friendly products and services
- … plus examples of companies that have done this succesfully.
- Why it is important to offer plain vanilla, no-frills products in the current climate.
- The parts of the economy that are suffering most and the sectors that are thriving… and how you can position your business to benefit.
- How to identify prosperous niches within your sector where people still have money to burn.
- Everything you need to know about guerrilla marketing, including how to generate great ideas.
- How to sell more to existing customers on a regular basis
- … plus examples of firms that do this.
- How to keep your existing customers happy and loyal… without spending a penny.
- The importance of promotional activities, like buy one, get one free during the recession.
- How to slash your overheads and improve your profit margins.
- Why you should never cut your prices during a recession…and how to disguise price cuts if you do.
- The importance of offering products and services that help your customers make money or save money.
- Tricks that will help you improve your cash flow and get paid much faster by your customers.
- How to obtain funding for your business during the recession.
- The fantastic opportunities out there to buy up assets for your business and buy out your competitors.
- How to position your business to make lots of money when the good times return.
- Plus lots more…
When you order this guide you will also receive a FREE copy of How to Save Tax 2016/2017.
This comprehensive tax saving guide contains over 150 pages of tax saving tips. It is completely up to date with all the latest tax changes announced in the March 2016 Budget - essential reading for everyone who wants to pay less tax.
Please click here for more information on this excellent bonus ebook.
What Will I Receive?
- How to Beat the Recession - 121 pages of essential recession-busting techniques. Professionally printed by one of the UK's leading book printers.
- A FREE optional PDF copy of the guide, emailed immediately. This means you can start saving tax just seconds after ordering!
- A FREE copy of our new comprehensive guide How to Save Tax - packed with useful tax tips and information - emailed immediately.
Click here for more details on this title.
- FREE Postage - For a limited time only we are offering free postage, no matter how many guides you buy. Orders are dispatched same day.
- Buy with Confidence - Taxcafe uses Worldpay's renowned secure payment system. We also accept payments via PayPal.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee - You are entitled to a full refund if you are not entirely happy with your purchase.
Please click here if you would prefer to pay by cheque